Alphabet Recruitment Ltd. offers specialised recruitment services to clients in the globalisation, internationalisation, localisation and translation industries. Our superior market knowledge and dedication to our work mean that we can provide you with a reliable and efficient solution to your hiring needs.
We work with:
- Small, medium and large international companies operating in translation, interpretation, subtitling and language dubbing, localisation, internationalisation and localisation technology development.
- Video and online games companies
- Medium-sized and large companies that buy language services and typically have designated in-house localisation staff and/or departments. They cover:
- Advertising and marketing
- Banking and finance
- Medical technology/pharmaceuticals
- Printing and publishing
- Travel and tourism
- Non-governmental organisations, charities and not-for-profit institutions that require GILT consultants and/or short-term contract or permanent in-house staff.
How we work:
- Stage 1: we discuss every requirement in great detail with you in order to gain a good understanding of your needs, the company culture and the candidate profile you are seeking.
- Stage 2: we advertise the position via our website and, if necessary, external job boards and specialist publications, to ensure we reach as many suitable candidates as possible.
- Stage 3: we search, pre-screen and interview suitable candidates and submit to the client a shortlist of 3 – 5 qualified applicants.
- Stage 4: we check references, help organise interviews and manage feedback for the candidates shortlisted by the client.
- Stage 5: we only charge our fee when the successful candidate starts in the new role. We offer competitive rates and a 12-week scalable refund or replacement period.
If you would like to discuss how we could work together, please do not hesitate to phone us on +44 (0) 844 504 3676 or send us an email at email@example.com.